This document provides instructions to integrate SigmaComputing with UPSSO based on the SAML protocol
Administrator access to the Sigma Computing portal.
Administrator access to UPSSO portal.
DOWNLOADING THE IDP CERTIFICATE
1. Login to UPSSO portal as administrator.
2. Click on the “IDP Resources” link and then “DOWNLOAD IDP Certificate” button.
3. A file named “server.crt” will be downloaded. Keep this file as we need this later.
CONFIGURING UPSSO SAML IN SIGMACOMPUTING
Sign in to Sigma Computing Site Administration and go to Administration.
2. Click on Authentication.
3.Click the Edit button under Authentication Method and Options.
4. Select SAML from the Authentication Method dropdown menu.
5. Enter your Identity Provider login URL-https://<YOUR_UPSSO_DOMAIN_NAME>/upsso/upsso-service
6. Certificate -copy and paste the Certificate downloaded from (DOWNLOADING THE IDP CERTIFICATE)
7. Click Save.
CONFIGURING SIGMACOMPUTING APPLICATION IN UPSSO
1. Login into the UPSSO portal as an administrator.
2. Click on the “Application Management” menu and then click new record button and select SAML application as highlighted below.
3. Click on SigmaComputing application icon.
4. Enter the SigmaComputing domain name of your company. Click on the Save button.
TESTING THE INTEGRATION
Make sure to logout from SigmaComputing .
Login into the UPSSO portal as a user having the same email address as a SigmaComputing user.
Click on the SigmaComputing Application.
Select the OTP method and enter the OTP and click on the Verify button.
5.Users will be able to access the SigmaComputing application
How to ByPass SSO:
SigmaComputing does not provide any bypass SSO log-in URL.
Select Authentication Method as SAML or Password,then Administrator could bypass the application with Valid credentials